SEO & Content Executive
RealBee Recruitment is currently recruiting for a SEO & Content Executive for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a permanent, full time position.
The candidate will have gained previous commercial experience in an SEO, Content and social media environment.
Duties of the SEO & Content Executive include:
- Manage and execute implementation SEO Strategy which includes content, social media, outreach and technical SEO
- Responsible for content strategy and implementation in coordination with SEO goals
- Responsible for Social Media Strategy & Campaigns
- Large content audits/revamps & technical site audits
- Monitor and evaluate GA reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Outsource and manage article writing to relevant journalists and bloggers
- Website optimisation
- Keep up to date with, SEO, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Monitor and evaluate search rankings and search performance across the major search channels
Skills/Experience required of the SEO & Content Executive:
- Passion for SEO
- Problem solver
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to spot trends and analyse data
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exposure to Web Analytics tools
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.