Kennedy Pearce are recruiting a Reporting/Management Accountant for a reputable legal firm based in West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a company offering exciting perks unalike to any of the competitors in their field. The role offers great potential to a candidate wishing to have wider exposure to the broad range of areas in a finance function and to have experience in providing all aspects of financial support in a professional services organisation.
- Maintenance of the financial records of the firm (the role will have responsibility for the trial balance) and the production of management reports
- Management of month end and year end processes
- Lead the annual budgeting process, using Excel to model time, revenue and cost in each business unit
- Calculate and enter all accruals, prepayments, provisions, rent, depreciation, amortisation and other, similar journals.
- Check payroll and make journal entry
- Liaise regularly with the budget holders to support their understanding of their budgets and track progress
- Preparation of trial balance for audit purposes and day to day liaison with the external auditors
- Support key business activities such as forecasting and the production of key performance statistics as well as supporting ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Qualified/part-qualified accounting qualification
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant experience working within the legal field