Wedding & Event Sales - Country Club near Dartford
Wedding & Event Sales Advisor - Near Dartford
£16,000 to £18,000 basic realistic £22,000 OTE Uncapped
Premium golf club & fantastic venue now seeks a proactive events & sales professional for weddings, events, functions & parties.
High calibre events wedding co-ordinator required to work as part of a successful sales and marketing team within a well known golf club group. You will be directly responsible for the generation, enrolment and conversion of all wedding and event enquiries.
To work closely with the Sales and Marketing and Food and Beverage teams, maximising wedding & event opportunities, increasing revenue, driving sales and planning and delivering wedding event. Manage co-workers while maintaining excellence in quality control and excellent customer relations.
- Assist sales team in achieving annual wedding & events sales targets as well as other targets including membership sales, group golf and functions targets.
- Respond to incoming telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Prepare proposals and contracts ensuring that deposit and payments are received
- Assist with direct mail/email/SMS campaigns and follow up with telesales
- Greet prospective wedding couples and capitalise on all up-selling opportunities
- Contribute new sales initiatives and campaigns
- Promote weddings to achieve annual target and respond to enquiries.
- Promote weddings in line with seasonal opportunities
- Utilise website to market facilities and campaigns and assist with site marketing plan.
- Manages projects from the initial customer enquiry through to planning and delivery liaising with all the different departments within the Centre to ensure needs can be met.
- Manages all wedding operations with a hands on approach and co-ordinates to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that wedding co-workers meet all standards for performance, appearance and service provision, determines assignments and division of responsibilities.
- Review and check all wedding bookings are compiled correctly to ensure all appropriate preparation is made in advance.
- Solicits and handles customer enquiries, comments, suggestions and concerns to provide answers or determine solutions. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Provides feedback to Food and Beverage Manager regarding such things as customer comments, ideas for service improvement, strategies for revenue growth, and health and safety issues.
- Complies with personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management.
My client expect's all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
I am looking for a team player, someone with passion and drive for hitting targets and an excellent understanding of the wedding sector. The club has a great atmosphere and good career potential. A structured training and development plan is available to all employees who want to commit to this forward thinking operator.
Finally, you must demonstrate ultimate professionalism and provide a high standard of customer care at all times. Excellent career prospects guaranteed with this leading golf & leisure operator.
Salary: £16-18k starting salary + excellent commission - realistic £22k OTE