Due to an internal promotion this Regional firm of Accountants require an additional Audit Senior to join their expanding team. They actively target forward thinking entrepreneurial clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
With a number of the partners coming from large firm backgrounds they pride themselves on delivering the same high standards of client service. Their reputation for quality allows them to attract and retain clients that would usually gravitate towards the Top 10/Big4.
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £200m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the 'in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience the standards of the Big 4 without the sacrifice of your work/life balance.
To be considered for this role you must:
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified - with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £50m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.