Customer Service Consultant
At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Benefits This job includes: 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays that increases with length of service, salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work, discounts on the High Street, Vehicles and Servicing as well as free on-site parking
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development, especially for our Apprentices
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £200 million annual turnover, 20,000+ annual retail sales, up to 5000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 500 employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
This is a very exciting time to join CarShop. We are recruiting a number of positions throughout our business to make sure we are investing in the future talent of CarShop and providing a World Class Customer Service.
The purpose of this role is to handle customer after sales contact with integrity, honesty and professionalism in all circumstances ensuring timely and satisfactory resolution for all issues and deliver an experience that exceeds customer expectations to help retain our customers for life.
What you will be doing
- Delivering a consistent high quality of service for every customer.
- Handling and resolvig all customer after sales contact, working alongside the Customer Experience Manager and Brand Experience Manager, escalating and resolving issues when required.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of appropriate legislation in relation to the selling of used vehicles. To be familiar with the terms of all customer policies and products.
- Assisting the Customer Experience manager to achieve the store Customer Experience budget, highlighting risk and looking to make the most effective and efficient use of Company finances to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer contact using the complaints system and manage outstanding issues that require resolution in line with the Company’s customer complaints procedure.
So what about career progression?
Well the world is your oyster at CarShop. As long as you do a great job, CarShop will invest in your learning, development and job progression. The natural path for you would probably be to Vehicle Collections Consultant or Service Advisor then perhaps you may even want to try Sales. We can discuss that throughout your journey with us.
What we think good looks like
As with most jobs at CarShop we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. You must have a can-do attitude and a passion for cars with a full UK/EU Driving Licence. Flexibility will also be important and you will need to be self-motivated and driven. If you have the right attitude we will teach you the rest.
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
CarShop is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.