Digital Account Manager, sport & entertainment - c£30,000 + bens
- This is a unique opportunity for a Digital Account Manager with experience and a passion for social media, online content creation, writing, website content management and digital creative production to join a pan European team, within an integrated creative agency.
- Their purpose is to inspire people to act through passionate partnerships, experiences and stories - often leveraging sport, culture and entertainment platforms to engage audiences.
- This rapidly growing business has been working with neuroscientists to take a more human centric and scientific approach to engagement. New tools, new models of engagement, fresh new ideas.
- This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of all UK market digital, content, website and social media planning and digital implementation and play an important role in a Pan European Olympic campaign.
- Working alongside a Senior Account Manager and reporting into the Head of Digital you will collaborate with other agency partners, the client and the agency team to deliver outstanding digital results.
- Constructing content calendars incorporating: Campaign, ambassador, event, competition & relevant local topical content.
- Preparing copy for posting appropriate for each channel.
- Attending events and managing content creators to capture creative assets required to fulfil content calendar with videographer / photographer.
- Sourcing and engaging relevant influencers with strong online communities to share campaign or event content and raise awareness & engagement
- The ideal candidate will have agency or client side experience working in a digital, social, content, creative or editorial position with client facing, account and project management responsibilities.
- A digital native who feels comfortable with most digital platforms, with experience of developing social strategy, and implementing social content calendars for brands.
- Comfortable writing editorial style content and experience of working with 3rd party video production companies in previous roles.
- You’ll need a strong understanding of social media, community management, websites, web-apps and website content management systems, as well as advanced writing proficiency and a passion for creating great online content.
- A bold and original thinker who loves doing things differently.
- Passion for sports and entertainment content, and the role brands can play in creating and distributing it.
- This opportunity will suit someone who is hungry to make their mark and throw themselves into this entrepreneurial role.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to arrange a time to discuss what you could bring to this role, please get in touch by sending your CV to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge.