BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (E-LEARNING IN HEALTH & FITNESS)
We are Important Internships - the only professional internship management business in the United Kingdom, providing fully monitored Paid Professional and Advanced Internship Programmes. We work across all industries and company sizes. All our programmes are bespoke and goal orientated, with an accent for tangible measurable results.
Our client is an utterly affluent London based Health and Fitness company with two private personal training studios in the City of London and newly launched Personal Training and Nutrishionist Online Education platform.
Founded in 2009 the company is now very well established and known amongst the very affluent London society of HNW individuals and is highly valued for its personalised service. The company is at the stage of becoming a global holding, therefore represents a great opportunity for ambitious individuals.
Due to further expansion, a truly unique opportunity has arisen to join their team in the role of a Business Development Manager. This role will allow the right candidate to convert their natural talents and career aspirations into a real passion driven dream career.
Your role will be to research, generate, qualify and maintain a channel of new customers, identifying future opportunities for the business. We are looking for a motivated individual, with a tenacious attitude who can demonstrate great communication skills, particularly when contacting new "cold" clientele.You will be a part of a great team and at the forefront of the business, representing the company at its best. Being part of the growing team is a great opportunity for anyone looking for personal and career development with the chance to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Actively generate and manage new business leads
- Qualify new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media, and other communication channels
- Generating new routes of service promotion
- Schedule introductory meetings for team members
- Manage prospect relationships through punctual follow up calls, email correspondence and meetings
- Ensure the reporting system is up-to-date, tracking ongoing sales activity and conversation details
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and demo surveys for initial meetings
- Experience in a lead generation or business development role
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent internet and MS Office skills
- Background knowledge and experience in technology or market research is an asset
- Motivated- you’re keen to achieve personal goals and targets
- Resilient- you remain persistent and determined when facing challenges
- Tenacious- you’re determined to be successful
- Self-starter- you use your own initiative with little need for direction
- Organised- you’re able to manage your own time effectively and productively
- Confident- you’re able to speak to new people fearlessly and in a personable manner
If you are looking for an engaging role where your hours and body are not tied to the desk and this role is for you! The company will provide full training and support on products and services available. The ideal candidate would be proactive, result orientated, extremely organised articulate communicator willing to learn the fine industry specifics and build an impressive career in the health and fitness industry.
This position is advertised at £19 000.00 to £22 000.00 pa depending on experience, plus a generous uncapped bonus (£100.00 per sale with a target of 15+ per month).
To apply, please send your updated CV and a short 250 words motivational letter to our candidates email. Please check our website for more info. Please state NFE001R in the subject line of your email.