Cathedral Appointments are seeking a confident and proactive sales person who has the drive to help push an already growing Exeter based business forward. This is a varied role and would suit someone who is looking for a role which includes both account management and outbound sales. The main purpose of the role is to continue managing existing client accounts to a high standard, providing expert advice and support whilst also achieving set targets for revenue and orders. This is an office based role with 1 day per week reserved for South West based client visits.
- To provide high quality proactive and courteous customer service to individuals visiting the showroom and established retail accounts.
- To accurately input sales orders and purchase goods where necessary to ensure that warehouse, drivers, and customers receive the correct orders.
- To identify an agreed number of potential customers on a monthly basis for sales visits
- To telephone identified existing customers for feedback and potential orders
- To ensure that order input and revenue targets are established on a monthly basis
- To manage sales orders and ensure that prompt payment is received from any cash sale customers
- Applicants must have previous sales experience ideally from a similar industry. Communicate effectively at all levels
- Have a proactive and organised approach to work
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customer and clients
- Ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- Ability to respond effectively to multiple demands and prioritise workload
- Ability to follow up and keep on top of all processes at all time
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary with uncapped commission.
Sales admin, Sales consultant, Sales coordination, account management, administration, office, office jobs, Job Exeter, Job Devon, Office Division job, Office division, sales admin jobs, sales coordinator jobs