Service Desk / Helpdesk Manager
Our Client a leader Managed IT Services is seeking a Helpdesk / Service Desk Manager to lead a busy outsourced team of up to 40. Successful candidates will have experience ensuring that performance and service levels are achieved and in line with contracts whilst ensuring that customer expectations are set, met or exceeded: Acting as a strong mentor and the first line of escalation for the client Service Desk Team Leaders as well as being responsible for line management and performance management of the Clients Service Desk Team, producing and analysing reports to highlight performance issues and trends. Our client needs a real people person as well as the more technical focused skills.
Key areas of Responsibilities
• To manage team performance, including conducting Team Leaders one to ones and appraisals, identifying training and development requirements as required.
• Objective and KPI management
• Ensure that all Customer Incidents and Service Requests are owned through to completion and are recorded and managed in adherence to the Clients Services processes, policies and standards.
• Major Incident Management including all customer communication, activities and escalations.
• Review analysis information on incidents and Service Requests, proactively identifying recurring issues and Problem areas that will help drive through efficiency.
• Provide input into the Monthly Service Review reports.
• ITIL V3.0 Foundation (Essential)
• ITIL Service Operations (Desirable)
• 2 yrs. Service Desk Team Manager Experience (Essential),
· Experience of managing a team of 30-40 staff is also an essential requirement
• Proven Experience in having run an outsourced environment for a high-profile customer
• Accredited in Management and Leadership programme
• Delivered or run customer excellence schemes/programmes
• MCP/MCSE or equivalent industry experience
Knowledge of Remedyforce and or ServiceNow advantageous