Service Desk Analyst
My Client, A large UK business are looking for a:
Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support / Help Desk Support to join their growing team.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will have relative working experience with applications/systems.
You will need to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- 1 st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as phones, Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (SCSM)
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 2 years IT Service Desk experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Incident Management experience