Digital Marketing & Content Specialist
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced creative digital department.
To further fuel our growth, we require a Digital Marketing & Content Specialist who, as part of a dynamic, social and creative team, will get involved in many areas of digital marketing
This hands on and varied role, requires an enthusiastic self-starter who has experience in digital marketing and is looking to grow their own role within a rapidly expanding company.
Basic Role Responsibilities:
- Manage and Develop PPC Digital Advertising Campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Co-ordinate and monitor social media activity across all social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Develop the use of these social platforms to ensure we’re at the cutting edge of social media usage.
- Create informative, digital content to develop our organic search rankings and provide relevant and information to customers.
- Work with developers to ensure the website is implementing the best possible SEO practises.
- Produce regular reports, proposals and analysis of digital advertising campaigns and long term digital strategy.
- Competitor PPC, SEO and digital analysis.
- Keep the company up to date with digital trends and technology
- Experience using Facebook Adverts Manager and Google Adwords
- Experience using Google Analytics
- In depth knowledge of MS Excel
- Copywriting and Attention to Detail
- Strong Data & Analytical Skills
A National supplier of Power & Hand Tools, ITS are a rapidly expanding company and therefore this role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a forward thinking, ambitious team that encourages an individual’s ideas, input and progression.
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
*Please note this role will be based in Loughton, Essex but will shortly be re-located to Harlow.