Store Manager - Central London - Zone 1-3
My Client is a rapidly expanding DIY Retailer, who have ambitious expansion plans over the coming years. As a result of this continued expansion they are looking for exceptional calibre Store Managers to join the business in what is an exciting time for the business and everyone involved.
- You will be managing a team of circa 12 dynamic, driven and motivated colleagues
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a high performing Store that deliver market leading customer service and standards.
- You will look to spend quality time on your colleagues in a hands on capacity, role modeling what good looks like.
- You will currently be a Store Manager/Branch Manager in the Supermarket or DIY Sector
- It is essential that you will have gained experience in fast paced, hands on Retail Environment ideally in the FMCG Sector of Retail.
- Food Retail is the highly preferred background.
- You will be a hands on operator, not scared to get involved in the day to day operations of your Stores in order to role model what good looks like, and to set the benchmarks for what is expected within the store.
- Strong effective communicator, with strong leadership qualities is an absolute must.
Salary & Benefits:
£30,000 to £35,000 + Bonus & Benefits