Galileo Watermark designs, develops and manufactures customised inflight amenity and ground based products for the world's leading airlines, as well as creating and delivering hospitality products for hotels and cruise lines, from its offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
We're looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the finance team in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Purchase Ledger
- Processing overhead invoices
- Processing cost of sales invoices
- Preparing the payment list for authorisation
- Processing Supplier Payments
- Liaising with the suppliers regarding any invoice queries
- Suppliers’ reconciliation
- Raising all sales invoices and sending invoices to customers
- Raising credit notes requested and approved by account managers
- Credit control for all customers
- Allocating receipts on Axapta
- Liaising with customers, sales managers and operations in case of invoice queries
Bi-Weekly debtors report sent to all account managers
Cash book update & Bank reconciliation
Handling petty cash and reconciliation
Weekly cash flow forecasting
The successful applicant should have relevant accounting experience, demonstrate strong numerical, analytical and communication skills, and work well in a team.
This is a full time position with normal office hours of 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, based at our office in London SE1.
Salary in the range of £21,000 -£26,000 per annum, plus employee benefits