Diagnostic Support - Garage Equipment
Job Title: Diagnostic Support - Garage Equipment
Location: Near to Banbury
Salary: Circa £25,000pa
Our client is a reputable and prominent company based near to Banbury. They are an automotive company that specialise in developing products for this industry. Due to stable growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a highly-capable Diagnostic Support professional to work in their team. This is a rewarding opportunity that can offer variety and recognition.
- Providing technical support to both customers and colleagues
- Ensuring all customers are kept fully informed at all stages of the problem-solving phase
- Entering sales orders and preparing units for despatch
- Seeking technical support from the international support team and escalating issues where appropriate
- Documenting all transactions in the database
- Adhering to quality standards and procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
- An excellent working knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and vehicle systems
- Ideally you will have previous experience as a mechanic, vehicle technician or auto electrician
- Formal qualification in the automotive industry is desirable but not essential
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Methodical and driven with a commercial mind-set
- A commitment to providing a high-quality service
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm and on a Friday 8.30m until 4.30pm.
Due to the location you MUST be able to drive.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.