Probate Solicitor/Fee Earner
Full Time or Part Time
Estbilised law firm with offices in Hartfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Outline of role
The successful candidate will be taking over caseload of wills, trusts and probate work, including (but not limited to) wills and inheritance tax planning, estate administration, powers of attorney, contentious probate, care of the elderly, deeds of variation and asset preservation.
- Qualified solicitors or CILEX
- Experience of working within Probate
Day to day duties
- Handling caseload of at least 1600 files
- Deal with clients requiring advice on wills, probate and trusts in person
- Provide written advice to the client, where necessary, and manage the client’s expectations
- Maintain proper diary systems i.e. court dates (where appropriate), limitation dates and timetables set by courts and manage clients through use of the diary
- Produce documents and instructions
- Negotiate with other parties
- Undertake own advocacy at hearings where appropriate
Please email your up to date CV stating your current salary, notice period & salary sought
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you haven't been contacted
within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we
positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability
to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
& an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment
Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its