Sales Support Administrator
A national financial advisory is looking for a "Personal Client Assistant" in their Northwich branch to support advisers and clients alike in their goals. PCAs report to Senior PCAs or the Personal Client Assistant Manager (PCAM) within Adviser Practices.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Preparing meeting packs for client appointments and ongoing client communication regarding follow-up and review meetings
- Call management/ Client contact
- Data Collection on client portfolios
- Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
The client is looking for candidates from a regulated background i.e. financial services/finance/banking/insurance. Apply now to find out more.