Financial Project Accountant
Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent) financial project accountant, Hertfordshire based, permanent opportunity paying up to £55,000k per annum.
Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent) financial project accountant, Essex based, permanent opportunity paying up to £55,000k per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join market leading company in their sector based in Essex. As a financial project accountant you will be joining at an extremely exciting time as they have secured a new £40 million contract for the next 10 years.
As a financial project accountant you will be responsible for:
- Looking after and maintaining project information using a ERP system for all key processes including quarterly reporting / forecasting and annual budgets
- To maintain project accounting records in excel workbooks utilising the POC accounting method (percentage of completion), evaluating and reconciling the project WIP.
- To attend monthly / quarterly internal project management meetings to obtain and share information for the preparation of contract accounting records.
- Ensuring consistent and robust financial reporting across contracts in scope.
- Business partnering with non-finance managers in order to support local financial processes.
The financial project accountant will need to show:
- Experience of working across multi-currency contracts
- Process set up and implementation experience
- Strong systems and data manipulation skills
- Ability to work on concurrent multiple projects
If interested in this role contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters senior finance St Albans on or
If you would want to refer someone from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you £200.00 worth of retail vouchers for each successful qualified permanent placement made.