Opex Lean Six Sigma Expert
A leading manufacturing company who are a specialist in their field require an experienced Opex Lean Six Sigma Expert for this position based in Greater Manchester.
Opex Lean Six Sigma Expert
Reporting to the Operational Excellence Manager assisting to support the Gas BL Operational Excellence Strategy and ZDI by training,coaching,mentoring people in all areas of the business and educating people to a competent level in the understanding of Continuous Improvement to deliver a business transformation and cultural change.
- To ensure appropriate metrics are in place and visible with structures and control processes in place to drive the business forward and ensure appropriate escalation and issue resolution.
- To enable and deliver business process improvements which will result in improved efficiency, economies and product quality.
- To Ensure Visual Management is in place to a world class standard and that metric management is a key driver to our future success.
- To ensure that product and service quality delivered to customers meets their required standards.
- To support the management and maintenance of the company systems for Quality, Environment and Health and Safety.
- Assess the effectiveness of a business function and offer recommendations.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce cost, increase customer Satisfaction, and improve safety. Identify ways to make things better and track progress.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drive overall program of Continuous Improvement as part of the Operational Excellence Strategy within the Gas
- Business line
- Design, develop and deliver required training materials
- Develop and maintain an Continuous Improvement Culture.
- Drive improvement in Visual Management, C.I, statistical analysis and data based decision making across the Gas Business line.
- Liaise and coordinate with YB/GB roles across the Gas Business line.
- Support product and manufacturing quality assurance and regulatory conformance
- Develop, maintain and improve business processes, policies and procedures
- Support Quality and Procurement in development of effective supplier management systems.
- Evaluate the relevance and benefits of industry best practice and support their implementation
- Participate in and coordinate business excellence project.
- Previous implementation experience in LSS implementation.
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis - structured methodologies
- Experience in Training and Mentoring.
- Significant hands on LSS delivery.
- Previous experience in a component assembly environment
- Experience as a leader in continuous improvement delivering robust business process improvements
- Change accelleration process
- Minimum HNC qualified in an Engineering, Science or Mathematics related discipline
- Mathematics / Statistics A Level
- HND or degree educated in Engineering related discipline
- BB/MBB Certification
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com