Finance Analyst - Extremely High Growth Start Up
An extremely exciting high growth start up are looking to hire an FP&A Analyst at their London offices. Reporting in to the Regional Finance Director, this candidate plays a pivotal role within the team. This business is growing extremely quickly and the role will appeal to somebody who is looking for high levels of exposure to the business.
- Support forecasting, budgeting and long range planning for EMEA.
- Providing high quality analysis to drive business strategy.
- Business partnering with various departments to produce management reporting packs.
- Aid development of growing FP&A function.
- Drive efficiencies within reporting processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- An ability to run with projects autonomously, but also able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a proven record for relationship skills.
- Confident with client interaction