Diabetes Specialist - Shropshire, Telford, Stoke, Staffordshire
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Primary Care) Shropshire, Telford, Stoke, Staffordshire, Bannock
Salary: competitive + bonus, company car, full benefits package
The Diabetes Specialist, in an assigned geographical location, is responsible for delivering sales growth in line with area sales targets for licensed Diabetes brands, through selling the brands to targeted customers in line with an agreed communications and investment plan.
Deliver sales target for licensed brands
- Develop local business plan in conjunction with local stakeholders
- Deliver required activities in line with local business plan
- Tracks, measures and reports on progress against Key Performance Indicators related to the account plan.
Work collaboratively to develops advocacy and influence across assigned accounts
- At local and national level
- To develop local and national sales
- Mobilise advocates as required by business division
Develop and maintain product, therapeutic and local healthcare economy knowledge
- To input into local business plans
- To deliver effective contacts with customers to drive business outputs
- To effectively manage local political environment
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with a science background.
- ABPI qualified, and detailed understanding of its practical application in a business environment
- In-depth knowledge of the key product therapeutic area and ability to use that knowledge effectively in customer interactions.
- Knowledge of the NHS including the local decisions
- Experience of successfully working with prescribers in NHS
- Ability to achieve sales success by applying high level selling skills
- Ability to analyse complex internal and external data.
- Effectively use and interpret sophisticated IT systems
- Ability to share knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimise all opportunities
- Ability to contribute to the development and execution of shared business plans.
- Ability to achieve success within a changing environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Claire Jones at your earliest convenience.