A rapidly growing and hugely profitable business based in the city centre of Manchester is looking for a Management Accountant to add to their Finance team.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and 2 other Management Accountants, you will be involved in major decision making and therefore this would make a great opportunity for someone looking to have a real impact within a growing company.
This position is due to growth of the company, reaching over 50 sites throughout the UK and increasing company turnover, this role is ideal for someone who is Newly Qualified or Part Qualified in their CIMA/ACCA/ACA and looking for the next step where they can gain experience in Financial & Commercial Accounting.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast paced finance team therefore applicants should have considerable experience in a busy accounting environment with a strong background in management reporting.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for 7 sites
- 13 week cash flow forecasting for the Group and subsidiaries
- Actively driving profit margins and revenues
- Financial support, including reporting, decision support
- Liaising with Area Directors to analyse performance against budget
- Maintain an understanding of the property portfolio to ensure correct accounting
- Involvement in improving systems and controls throughout the business
- Rolling forward the 5 year cash flow model each month.
If you are looking for excellent support and career development then this is the position for you!
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and highly capable candidate to help the group move forwards in terms of reporting, systems and processes required to underpin both current performance and future growth.
If you feel you have the correct attributes for the position then please don't hesitate to apply by sending your CV to .