Sales Executive - London
This is your opportunity to be working for an explosive growth company within a fun Industry sector! Our client, a multinational travel and accommodation start-up are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
If you're reading this, you're someone who's attracted to the idea of making more money than you had imagined, of being paid for performance, and who wants to put in the hours to achieve it.
You're someone who has outstanding client service skills, has probably had some sort of sales aspect to your previous role, and wants to work in a start-up, very fast growth environment. You have achieved things in your life and in the workplace which prove your resilience; you routinely go the extra mile to deliver results. You're intelligent, articulate, numerate, can think on your feet, love working on the phone (75% of this job is phone-based speaking with people who are making a decision about buying and have already been pre-qualified by the Customer Service team), and have a confident, easy going approach.
You might have previously worked for a luxury brand; you've got a good commercial brain and can recognise opportunities and buying signals when you speak with people. You love working hard, seeing your results build the business and have a direct impact on your earnings. You know that a basic salary is just the springboard for what you can earn. You'd like to work in a non-corporate, central London office and be part of a dedicated team of people all striving to help the business reach its very ambitious goals. You can handle change; in fact, you thrive in fast-paced, fast change, fast-growth environments.
The role is multifaceted and the people you speak with will be multifarious. You'll always have someone on the phone and you'll need to figure out fast how to help them. Meanwhile, there'll be another dozen leads on the back-burner, all waiting for your attention. It's a rewarding task, but you need to love (not just stand) the heat. And at the end of your shift you'll see your success writ large for you and your colleagues to read.
- Answering phone and email enquiries with individual responses
- Providing potential clients with all the options and details they need to decide
- Selecting the right solution for your clients' requirements
- Taking the client from initial enquiry to confirmed booking
- Chasing down leads and closing deals
- Liaising with other teams in the business to ensure every client need runs smoothly
- Processing payments
Desired Experience and Skills:
- There's a lot of talking, to a lot of different people. So, you need to like it
- A confident, reassuring and charming phone manner
- The ability to build rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively
- You're motivated by the thrill of the chase, and you keep going until a deal is done
- You like numbers and thrive on targets
- You have accurate maths skills.
- Excellent written communication skills. Emails need to be friendly, helpful, and precise (and softly persuasive)
- A good knowledge of London which you can share confidently and inspirationally is helpful
- A degree is likely but not essential
- Character is essential we well as impeccable communication skills, charm, confidence, empathy and tenacity
- A passion for hitting targets
- Your friends tell you what a great listener you are
- You care about people, and by extension, your clients
- You thrive in a high pressure, fun environment
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.