Administration Assistant - Marketing Team
This is a great opportunity to join an established business that offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit someone that is passionate about marketing and keen to develop their career as a Marketing Assistant.
Our client is a fast-growing specialist, operating in the bathroom and shower products markets.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in this line of work. Our client is willing to consider applicants with or without experience:
- Previous Agency or Marketing experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
- Experience with Social Media
- Conversant with Excel and PowerPoint
- Full driving licence - (will be attending exhibitions and travelling to other sites)
- Strong communication skills
The role will involve supporting the marketing team in all areas of marketing and sales support activity. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Support marketing requests from a range of stakeholders, customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Update the website and all Social Media sites
- Arrange dispatch of POS & promotional items to the team
- Preparing marketing campaigns by using PowerPoint
- Contribute to any market research projects
- Liaise with external creative, digital and PR companies
Salary: £16,500 working a 37.5-hour week, Monday to Thursday - 8am - 4.30pm - Friday 8am - 1.30pm.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Marketing Assistant, Marketing or Junior Marketing Assistant.