Our client are currently recruiting a Data Analyst to to join a global Finance team based in Maidenhead.
Our client are a FTSE 100 business who are not only market leaders in the UK but also globally.
- Extract, check, clean and transform data to support a range of complex analyses and to meet defined requirements in line with policies, procedures and standards.
- Employ quality control processes to ensure outputs are fit for purpose.
- Influence, advise and support departmental colleagues and managers by proactively investigating internal and external data, to identify opportunities and threats to company and departmental strategies so that the business can take informed decisions about its future direction and strategy.
- Help plan, design, develop and implement data driven models to provide historic analysis and performance forecasts and help present conclusions and recommendations so that the business departments can understand anticipated results and take informed management actions to meet business objectives.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in business departments, through regular contact and effective communication in order to understand business issues, manage expectations and maximise added value from internal expertise and data.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve relevant processes in line with Company policies.
- Develop and deliver training and communications for MI / analytical system users, designed to ensure users are up-to-date and able to use them effectively.
- Good knowledge of the data warehousing and Management Information techniques
- Demonstrate experience of using spreadsheets to an advanced level Experience in using BI & analytics tools
- Experience of running multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Experience of establishing effective relationships with, and influencing, stakeholders.
- Base salary up to £40,000
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Other Flexible benefite