Graduate Community Outreach Executive - Up to £23K £5K Bonus - Tech - Central London
The UK's biggest community of engineers and developers, bringing our 60,000+ members together to discover, learn and adopt the latest technologies, practices and ideas in software engineering. Host more than 2000 events every year, from community meet-ups, to training events and hackathons. As a community-led organisation, all content and events are created with, and for members. Recently relocated to brand new offices - CodeNode- the UK's largest technology-dedicated venue.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Help increase engagement from events and our online resources, driving online traffic and striving to increase revenue
- Create and curate top content, engaging with tens of thousands of members in our community!
- Open doors to London's most innovative tech companies, including start-ups, software houses and gaming companies to help engineering teams discover new technologies, gain new skills, and attract new talent
- Outreach to our members and supporters by telephone, email or at networking events to communicate Skills Matter's product offering
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Have a passion for technology and are looking to begin a career in the tech-sector
- Highly creative with a strong ability to problem solve and think quickly
- Ability to show previous social media experience
- Display a natural sales ability
- You have great people skills and are a clear and competent communicator
- Keen to learn and will make the most of the on-the-job training opportunities available
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Basic salary plus an annual performance related bonus
- On-the-job training
- Young passionate Team
- Open and inclusive community
Upon successful completion of probation period:
- Receive a pension contribution, of up to 2.5% of gross salary, matching their own contribution
- Participate in the company private health scheme with subsidised gym membership at Virgin Active
- Receive a £35 per month allowance to operate their own smart phone
- Receive childcare vouchers if desired