Operations Manager - Call Centre
Call Centre Operations Manager
Full time - Permanent
We're Contact Careers Recruitment, and we're recruiting for a Call Centre Operations Manager to work with our high-energy clients in Sheffield.
They're going through an exciting time and they want you to be part of the journey! Recruiting for their big brand Sales campaign.
Equally, they want to see you in the company for years to come!
To oversee and manage the successful delivery of operations to the campaign, and to deliver and ensure KPI/targets are met accordingly.
Managing campaigns through call volumes, sales per hour targets, productivity and quality/compliance.
- Drive sales and manage team performances to exceed business KPI’s across the board
- Identify training needs of staff not achieving target and take remedial action by structuring individual development plans and solutions - SMART approach
- Ensure the timely development of staff who express a desire to progress
- Assist in the recruitment of staff and the integration of new starters into the business
What we need from you:
- Experience is necessary as you'll need to hit the ground running
(6 months experience in an Operational Call Centre role)
- 28 days holiday including statutory holidays
- Performance incentives
- Lifestyle benefits package with discounts
- Good locations, well served by transport links
- Discounted healthcare cash plan
- Ongoing continuing professional development
Flexibility between these hours will be required
Between 08:00-21:00 Monday-Sunday
Closing Date: Friday 14th April
Thinking of applying? Hit the apply now button, send your CV and if you have the experience we'll give you a call to discuss.