Trade Parts Advisor
Our client are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Parts Advisor to join their team based out of their Edgware dealership. This role would suit someone who has an interest in developing their parts knowledge and skills with one of the UK’s best brands.
As a Trade Parts Advisor, you will play a very important role in achieving our client’s organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Trade Parts Advisor will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to our customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our client's customers.
What our client needs….
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Provide accurate estimates for parts, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescales involved and setting expectations accordingly.
- Co-ordinate all parts sales to make sure that customers and Technicians are always able to have the parts they need when they need them. This involves using the Centre's sophisticated computer system to log stock movements and produce orders.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to excellent customer service.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Coordinate with the Service Department for efficient parts deliveries.
- Visiting trade customers to gain more business.
- Point out any sales promotions and offer additional product that may compliment the customer purchase.
- Comply with or clients process and standards.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for particular vehicles.
- Introduce the customer to the appropriate service department to discuss details of the work that is required, where this will add value to the customer.
- Order parts promptly.
- Notify customer on arrival to allow work to be scheduled and minimise parts stockholdings (WIP)
- Relevant experience in an automotive environment. (essential)
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Have a high level of customer service
- Experience within a sales environment.
- High level of communication skills using all methods email, phone etc.
- Be honest and fair with all business dealings.
A little about our client…
They have 11 dealerships around the London area and are very committed to delivering excellent service, they have been established for over 13 years and are constantly growing. They are looking for professional self-starters looking to take their first steps in the automotive industry, as well as people who have experience within the trade who they can develop further.
If you are looking for a realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development then this is the role for you. Please apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on .