Chef de Partie & Junior sou Chef
EXPERIENCED Chef De Partie & Junior sou Chef
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work at an iconic venue and to join our fantastic food team, joining a company with growing reputation for its food. You will work closely with your Head Chef & the Exec Chef with input into creating menus, from concept to the customer's plate.
What candidate is suited to this role:
* Experienced Chef de Partie & Junior sou Chef looking to further their career
* Passionate about food and a vision to create new and exciting dishes
* A Knowledge of food costings, up to date with recent COSSH and HACCP
* IT literate
* Food Hygiene level 2 (level 3 would be an advantage)
Responsibilities of the role:
* Being able to work along side the head chef in order to create a smooth, happy and profitable kitchen
* Confident in developing new menus and create spec sheets for new dishes
* Take control in the Head Chefs absence
* Communicate effectively with other departments
* Maintain a 5 star hygiene rating standard
* Train and mentor the junior team members
Experience in all areas of a kitchen including menu design, menu costing, consistently hitting GP targets, food hygiene, good time keeping, a food hygiene certificate, the ability to work during busy service, working quickly whilst maintaining high quality standards, with strong leadership and training skills and good time keeping is essential, experience with fresh artisan pizza's would be favourably.
Candidates must be flexible in terms of hours which will include weekend work.
Experience is a must with this role.
If you feel you are a perfect candidate for this role please contact Narda on: 01332-290188 or alternatively please email