Interior Sales Designer
We are looking for an Interior Sales Designer for an international brand with over 450 showrooms worldwide.
As an Interior Designer you will be designing the company’s range of bespoke luxury fitted kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and accessories for end users. You'll be responsible for managing the whole project, right from meet and greet till the installation is finished and signed off.
We provide full training when you join, so to start, you’ll be enrolled onto our 4-week Interior Designer Training course in London and in our factories in France. You’ll begin your journey by learning about our products and our systems. After that, you’ll receive some intensive face to face kitchen training, alongside other trainees. This course will provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need in order to be a successful designer. Once you’ve finished your training, you’ll go back to the showroom, ready to start designing and selling, working closely with other experienced designers in the team.
You’ll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. You’ll also need to have sales and customer service experience for this role.
Here are more details about what our Designers do:
Critical purpose of role:
- To understand customer requirements and convert them into inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- To generate sales in line with company targets
- To develop design skills in order to minimise errors for customers and to share design skills with colleagues in order to improve company design skills as a whole
- Welcome customers into store, qualify them (ascertain the budget) & offer help and guidance with their shopping trip
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design reviews
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- Confirm all details with customers and gain their sign off on Planner Sheets, Charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are signing for
- Establish payment method, to help offer the customer the right deal & close the sale
- Follow up on sales leads from new & yet to close customers to ensure all potential sales are captured
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by Store Manager
You will be assisting customers with their requirements and dealing with drawings, designs and administration aspects. We are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years of designing experience; someone who is looking to build themselves a career. A handsome salary and bonus is on offer.
A clean driving license is required.
We are based on main Botley Road in Oxford.