Motor Vehicle Technician - Northamptonshire
Positions with this specific dealership do not come up very often but due to expansion an opportunity has arisen to join an exclusive client representing a high-end luxury brand. This Technician position is based in the beautiful countryside setting of Northamptonshire. My client will provide an unapparelled working environment where you will yourself surrounded by a talented team. Hard work and loyalty will be rewarded generously along with a very competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme.
- To diagnose, repair and service the range of dealer products in accordance with the manufacturer's workspecifications, ensuring each customer always receives excellent customer service.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriatespecification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out.
- Liaise with Service Advisor.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI's, service reports) in line with warranty and dealership requirements.
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with the ability to worth within given timescales
- You will have the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and service
- You must have Levels 1, 2 and 3 NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Be fully conversant with current diagnostic equipment
- Excellent technical and customer service skills
- You must have a prestige manufacturer background
- Must hold a full and valid driving licence
What's on Offer?
£30,000 - £35,000 basic
Excellent and achievable bonus scheme
Hours; 08.30 - 17.00 5 days a week, 1 in 4 Saturdays
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups.
We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.