Audit Assistant Manager- BIG4
SJC Partners is working closely with this award-winning BIG 4 client as they look to expand their audit team with a highly accomplished Audit Assistant Manager. The winning of new clients over a sustained time period has resulted in the need too grow the Newcastle team.
This is an all round role, where you will be involved in all aspects of the audit processes. Your role will include, but won't be limited to:
- Leading audits from planning through to the completion
- Ensuring projects comply with the firms International Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the Manager and Partner
- Building relationships with the clients and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Identification of ways to differentiate the global firm - how can they bring new and innovative ideas to their clients?
To be considered for this role candidates should be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent and have 2 years post qualified audit experience within a Public Practice Accountancy Firm. Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word and good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is also required.
This exciting role offers an attractive salary package and represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a top global accountancy firm. It is a fantastic environment in which to develop your existing skill set and progress.