Orka Financial is currently working with a successful, growing medium sized business based near Basingstoke that is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their team. Working closely with the clients of the business the purpose of the role is to prepare and present financial forecasts, analysing offers received and preparing business valuations. You will also create detailed financial models, highlighting areas of risk and growth potential, and advising clients accordingly.
- Lead detailed financial review meetings with the client to assess the performance of their business and forecast future performance
- Perform all key financial analysis from historic information, forecasts, and budgets
- Development of financial models to support business valuation
- Provide advisory financial support for sales pitche
- Present market insight at sales pitches from deal experience
- Bid analysis on offers received
- Assist with the collation and presentation of financial due diligence materials
- Provide recommendations on business initiatives/strategies to enhance growth proposition
This role would suit someone with a strong background in finance and experience in corporate finance is highly desirable. You will have sound in-depth knowledge of statutory accounts and the ability to interpret management information packs. You may also have experience in dealing with bids. You may be qualified, ACA/CIMA/ACCA or have relevant experience. This role is client facing so you must be able to liaise confidently and present information is a clear and concise manner.
The role is paying up to £50000 base with a bonus and benefits. The business offers a great working environment and opportunities to progress.