£30,000 to £35,000 plus pension, health and bonus
SQL, SSRS and SSIS
This is an opportunity to join the fastest growing fintech company in South Wales who have expanded globally, won a multitude of awards and had a lot of fun whilst doing it. Expect fully expensed holidays, an amazing office space and a work culture that’s won them employer of the year as voted for by their own employees.
The SQL Developer/DBA will work in a team of 14 to support the back end systems of all applications across the group. The majority of the work will be focused on development where the SQL Developer/DBA will develop store procedures and new functionality as the current systems are ripped apart to be completely rebuilt.
Skills / Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 year experience as a SQL Server Developer, with exposure to SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience of implementing or maintaining SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
- Experience of using SQL Server 2014.
- Experience of working with source control tools, ideally having experience of Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Online.
- Experience of working in a SQL Server 2012 environment.
- Experience working with open source databases would be beneficial or the desire to learn new databases as the company looks to keep at the forefront of technology.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Frost at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*