£18 - £20k
Are you looking for a Marketing role in the Cullompton area?
Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join a fast growing team in a market leader of their field.
The main function of this role is to proactively support the Marketing Team to complete projects and work load.
Duties will include:
1. General administrative duties within the Marketing Department such as mail merge, answering the telephone queries, letter writing etc.
2. Oversee stock and materials for promotion and events ensuring safe storage and reporting any
missing or damaged items.
3. Source POS materials and seasonal gifts for customers as required.
4. Respond to and assist with resolving any Marketing related queries or support requirements
from Business Development or other internal teams.
5. Ensure supplier brochure stocks are managed and utilised effectively.
6. Conduct market research and competitor analysis when required to do so to support departmental projects and campaigns.
7. Update and maintain the CRM system.
8. Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities to support departments.
Skills and experience required:
* Previous administrative experience
* Excellent Microsoft skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Accurate data entry skills
* An eye for detail
* Ability to learn new IT systems
* Ability to multitask
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progression and to make a mark in a dynamic company with excellent starting salary and benefits.