PHP Developer - Zend2/AngularJS - London
PHP Developer /Zend2/AngularJS/MongoDB/TDD/NodeJS/Jenkins/AMS
There is a opportunity to work with a unique product within a fast-growing start up in central London, with a highly experienced management team, backed by investors with a track record of building successful agencies and tech companies.
I'm looking for someone to join a highly motivated and talented team to work on the next phase of web and mobile web application offerings. The current stack powering these are PHP API built on Zend Framework 2 with a MongoDB database, whilst the front-end interacts with the API using AngularJS.
- 3 years commercial experience using PHP Frameworks (Either Zend Framework 2 or Symfony2)
- Experience implementing REST API's
- Demonstrable experience with AngularJS
- Linux experience with ability to deploy applications to production yourself
- Experience using MongoDB in production environments
- Good working knowledge of Git
- Familiar with TDD
Will be great if you have
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS/Less/Stylus.
- Experience with databases (MySQL or MongoDB)
- Worked in agile environments
For more Info: / Skype: Kashltd9
PHP Developer /Zend2/AngularJS/MongoDB