Fluent German Business Analyst SaaS Implementation
Business Analyst with fluent German required for global leader in Enterprise Software to work within a highly successful and friendly Software Implementation team. As an Implementation Business Analyst you will complete software implementation project tasks as directed by the Manager of Implementation Services, as well as run small client projects independently. The Implementation Business Analyst will become a subject matter expert in the Vendor Management System application and will be called upon for consultation as to the best use of the application in various business scenarios. This role will be based in the London office.
Business Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Works with an assigned Project Manager to present best practices workflows to client, and appropriately responds to clients' needs.
- Leads or participates in business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with client.
- Ensures that client configuration and business requirements documents are accurate, complete, and signed off by client.
- Configures the test and production environments; uploads data; conducts demonstrations for clients.
- Responds to client requests by staging data in test environment and performing appropriate tests to determine if ideas work; communicates results back to client along with possible alternative solutions.
- Participates in user acceptance testing at client site
- Requests, analyses, identifies, communicates, and reconciles gaps in client data while remaining cognizant of project milestones.
- Identifies gaps in quality or quantity of client data and ensures data fits the formats required; completes test uploads, reviews error logs, and resolves accordingly.
- Actively contributes to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation
Ability to learn is really important but ideally you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, or similar
- 2+ year's software support experience, preferably within a technology organization supporting web hosted applications.
- Advanced Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, and building macros.
- Exposure to Visual Basic, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and a variety of internet browsers (IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Chrome etc.)
- Experience in SQL queries, ad hoc report development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and manage client expectations, with the willingness and ability to take direction and coaching from teammates and have the technical aptitude, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Prior programming and project management experience
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, friendly team that offers strong career progression opportunities.