Role: Procurement Manager
Role Type: Permanent
Location: London (East)
Salary: up to £60k + car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and commercial procurement manager to join a newly established procurement function and help deliver new national infrastructure within communications and data services.
- Working closely with the programme Commercial Lead in leading wide ranging procurements in value and complexity, including IT, telecommunications and professional services; and in line with the wider strategic procurement vision
- Drive and optimise a robust process in the delivering of required outcomes whilst managing commercial risk.
- Develop commercial contract terms and conditions that benefit the organisation
- Develop pricing mechanisms and service levels
- Lead procurement projects from conception through to contract completion, delivering transparent and value for money procurements
- Lead on high complex negotiations.
- CIPS Qualified or equivalent
- IT and Telecommunication category experience would be highly desirable
- Experience of working in a government or regulated environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Commercially minded experienced procurement manager
- A flexible and proactive approach to procurement