£21,000 - £23,000+Bonus
Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a business in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire who are looking for a Credit Controller on a full time permanent basis. Your duties will involve:
- Enabling growth of the business by working with the sales team
- Managing the end to end Credit Control process for internal and external customers on your own ledger
- Collecting debts by telephone, fax and email
- Working to reduce debtor days on the company ledgers
- Processing new account applications and running credit reports for risk assessments
- Collaborating effectively with both internal and external departments relevant to maintaining customer accounts and resolving outstanding queries
- General administrative duties
To be successful at this role in this business you will need to be a hard working, dynamic individual. You will need to relish solving problems, have grit and a hard work ethic. This role requires a traditional credit control approach of being consistent, working with the customers and sales teams and building rapport with these individuals and businesses. You will need to have an eye for detail, be able to think on your feet and communicate effectively. In return the company can offer a great working environment, free parking, study support for your AAT and benefits such as 26 days holiday, pension and income protection. The business also offer you free breakfast, fruit and end of month team lunches! They have a great work culture and offer incentives for holidays and trips.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.