Junior Graphic Designer - Sports Fitness Brand
What it’s all about
Wiser Digital’s client is the No.1 leader in the fitness field, constantly looking to push the boundaries of what is possible and making the ordinary extraordinary.
From their beginnings as suppliers of great looking equipment, they have grown rapidly and substantially and are now able to offer a truly unique solution to the fitness industry - four simple solutions: equipment, flooring, design and training will bring any gym experience to life.
Their philosophy is based on fun, not working out. They believe that exercise should be more about play, not work, and their whole approach is designed accordingly.
As the business is growing so fast they are now looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team!
The Role - Junior Graphic Designer
What’s will be you role as a Junior Graphic Designer?
Your role will be to support the Product Development function by demonstrating superb design skills in developing and producing a high standard of Brand technical documentation and packaging for the company’s new and innovative products!
Your responsibilities could include:
- Producing artwork of the highest level and in line with brand guidelines
- To create amazing product packaging graphics
- Attending weekly Product Development meetings
- Developing product user guides
What are we looking for?
- Superb design skills and a track record of creating innovative designs
- Highly proficient in design suites such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A passion for excellence in your work and self motivated to achieve high attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills - the ability to meet deadlines
Bonus points if you have
- Knowledge of print design and production
- Experience with Maxon 4D - 3D software design skills would be an advantage
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in hit apply! When you do, please be sure to attach your portfolio or include a link in your CV.