Motability Vehicle Sales Specialist
Our client is a highly successful Motor retailer and they are looking to increase their sales team and employ a Motability Vehicle Sales Specialist for their busy car dealership in Wakefield.
This Company has grown extensively in recent years, so this is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for unlimited earning potential.
As Motability Vehicle Specialist you will be:
* Responsible for Motability sales within the dealership
* Prospecting for new business opportunities
* Managing your sales diaries
* Acting as a professional company representative
As a Motability Vehicle Specialist you will be a self-starting, enthusiastic team player who is:
* A great relationship and rapport builder
* A confident person and a good communicator
* Drive & determination to succeed
Skills & Experience required
Having experience in a similar role will be a distinct advantage, however training will be given should this be required. You will also need:
* A persuasive personality with a positive approach
* Customer facing sales experience
* Strong administration skills
* A commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care
* A full UK driving licence
For the role of Motability Vehicle Specialist you will receive:
* Basic salary plus an uncapped OTE of £30,000 per annum
* Salary guarantee for first three months
* Company Car
* Life Assurance
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, executive, vehicle, car, dealership, retail, motor, automotive