Would you be interested in joining a successful and growing company? I am currently recruiting for a small but exceptionally exciting property developer based in North London looking to support the Finance Manager within the business.
The business has experienced fantastic progression over recent years with thriving projects and an exciting pipeline of new developments planned over the next two to three years. The company has a very friendly office environment in which everyone works as a complete unit and the accounts team is recognised as a vital part of the business.
The role offer some flexibility in the working hours for the right candidate but would ideally like the chosen candidate to work from 10am until 6pm.
The role involves the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts with external accountants
- Liaising with joint venture partners regarding projects
- Processing payments and transactions for the group companies using Sage 50
- Reconciliation of the inter-company accounts for the business
- Preparation of spreadsheet reports on property sales
- Providing cover for the Finance Manager when necessary, this may include treasury management responsibilities
This fantastic opportunity is seeking an individual with the following skill set:
- Strong experience with Sage and Excel is highly desired
- Candidates with a knowledge of CIS are strongly preferred
- An ability to work well within a small team is essential
- You must be strong when it comes to double entry bookkeeping
- A keen eye for detail is crucial for this position
If this is a role that really interests you, and you believe you would be an ideal fit for the position, then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to know about the company and opportunity then feel free to contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on directly to find out more.