Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Manager
Investigo are working with an organisation based in Milton Keynes to recruit for a Finance Manager for 3 staff across Accounts Payable (Purchase Ledger) and Accounts Receivable (Sales Ledger). This role will be paying approximately £28,000pa - £33,000pa depending on experience.
Ideally we are looking to recruit this role on a Temporary - Permanent basis, so the ideal candidates for this position will be either available immediately, or on a very short notice period. We are looking for someone to step into this positions ASAP. We will also consider candidates for this position just for this assignment on a Temporary basis - if you are immediately available.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, and the 3 staff across these functions.
Duties of this role will include:
- Process AP and generate weekly batch payments upon approval
- Complete monthly AP reconciliation and analysis as assigned
- Process daily cash receipts
- Create purchase orders for business spends
- Generate weekly and monthly AR reports
- Ongoing research of aged receivables and payments
- Assist with other business needs,
- Performs other duties as assigned or as needs are identified
The Successful Applicant.
- Previous experience in a similar role - and strong experience in both Accounts Receivable (Sales Ledger) and Accounts Payable (Purchase Ledger)
- Must be detailed oriented, possess strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong Excel skills are required.
We are recruiting someone for this role who has very similar experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, experience of Man Management and someone that is available immediately or on very short notice. We are looking for someone that is looking for a permanent person in the long term.
If you are interested in this position please apply today, or email me on or call Lorraine on .