Project Leader fittings & installations
Job Title: Project Leader/Planner (fittings & installations)
Our client is a reputable and expanding event management company based in Bicester. Due to continued growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a practical, hands-on Project Leader to work in their office and on various site locations. This is a wonderfully rewarding opportunity, with variety and recognition.
- Identifying and booking resources required such as structures and fixings
- Planning and loading vehicles with the appropriate materials
- Clear Communication withclient and venue on-site
- Adhere to H&S requirements for installation team on site
- Lead and implement installation and de-rig (removal) process
- Reporting on missing or damaged stock upon return to depot
- Creating a project report at weekly operations meetings
- Scheduling crew deployment and assigning tasks to colleagues
- Liaising with colleagues and customers when on site in a professional manner.
- Post event reporting
Key Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience/background of building on-site or shop fitting/installation would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and ability to work with various types of fitting/installation with the use of hand tools and power tools as appropriate.
- Clean Driving License (essential).
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good time management and decision making skills.
A flexible attitude to working hours is essential - the working hours will be a minimum of 45 per week. Some weekend work will also be required as well as some bank holidays, sometimes involving overnight stays. If you are looking for a standard nine to five job, please do not apply.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.