CEGA Group is one of the world's leading providers of travel risk management, medical assistance, air ambulance and claims management services and offers an end to end service in-house. With an outstanding reputation for delivering the optimum combination of quality service and cost control, we represent some of the best known brands in insurance, banking and corporate sectors.
Cega Group Services provides critical round the clock assistance to people all over the globe who need emergency medical, security and claims assistance. We are proud of the work we do, and we have an unprecedented reputation in the market for quality and customer service.
Our vital medical assistance and claims services are sought by leading worldwide insurers and, as the provider of services to 5 of the 6 leading insurers, we are highly regarded as a leader in our field.
Our Travel team have responsibility for ensuring the day to day co-ordination of medical repatriations is fulfilled in the quickest, safest, most medically suitable and cost effective way. They are a busy, vibrant team working in collaboration with each other across every aspect of the job role. Every day is different and you should expect to face some challenging situations where your decision making and problem solving will be critical to ensuring a fast and efficient solution for our customers.
- Arrange schedule, low cost and charter flights
- Book Train/ Road/ Ferry/Helicopter transfers - Plus anything else required to transfer the patient safely and effectively from bed to bed/door to door
- Book travel and accommodation for medical staff; clients who carry out schedule charter, and Air Ambulance repatriations
- Apply for medical clearance from Airlines
- Check and Apply for Visas
- Air Ambulance quoting and logistics
- Liaise with colleagues in other teams constantly to ensure cases are resolved quickly
- Ensure costs are kept to a minimum for the insurer / client.
- Ensure customer service and patient experiences throughout the operation are market-leading and consistent at all times
- Data entry onto multiple systems including Amadeus (travel booking system)
Experience & Skills
We'd like you to have a natural ability to problem solve, think on your feet and be confident in making decisions. You will enjoy being a member of a close knit team - able to work effectively with and for each other in order to achieve great results. You will be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills. Ideally you will have previous experience of working in the travel industry as a travel agent or business travel coordinator. You will have essential experience of using Outlook, Word and Excel and if you have used systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre that would be an advantage. Driving licence and own car is ideal due to our location.
What's in it for you in addition to a great career opportunity?
In return we offer a great benefits package that includes: comprehensive training, free parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station), free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria), contributory pension scheme, salary supplements for using an additional language, 28 days holiday a year, eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers, bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, a fully equipped gym, on site tennis court and other social club facilities.
- We put the customer at the heart of what we do
- We reassure
- We are trusted
- We are pro-active
We are CEGA Group - find out more about us at