Private Client Solicitor
The role of private client solicitor:
The ideal candidate will be a UK qualified lawyer who has gained approximately 2 years PQE. You will have gained valuable experience in the following areas:
- Estate planning and wills
- Estate Administration
Those looking to undertake STEP will be of particular interest, and those who have managed and serviced agricultural clients.
Those applying should be able to offer the following skills and expertise:
- Strong academics are essential
- An empathetic and practical approach
- Strong links to the local community
- Understanding and keeping up to date with the law and the ways to safeguard and maximise clients assets and rights.
- Working for and on behalf of clients to reduce ongoing liabilities for tax and other outgoings.
Our client is an innovative regional law firm with ambitious plans. They have recently completed a major transformation programme creating a streamlined organisation where lawyers do law, and support provide support.
Upon joining this firm, you will be competitively rewarded, with a strong base salary and an innovative bonus scheme. Our client fosters and environment of choice with clear career development paths, a focus on learning and development and a highly supportive structure.
For more information please contact Helen Abrahams