greenwellgleeson have been instructed to source an exceptional Management Accountant for a complex organisation in South Birmingham. The role offers a Part Qual/Finalist Assistant Management Accountant a great opportunity to step up into a Management Accountant role offering business partnering aspects as well as reporting to senior stakeholders.
Duties of the role include, but are not limitied to:
- Production of monthly management accounts, including commentary on variances, analysis and decision factors
- Aid in the preparation of statutory reporting for period end
- Liaise confidently and effectively with stakeholders in the business relating to budgets, forecasts and performance
- Ensure sales invoices are loaded and coded correctly to validate accuracy of reports
- Attend board meetings to present findings and discuss action points based on results
If you are at least Part Qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA and have over 2 years management accounting experience then this could be the step up for you. SAGE experience is essential to the role and will be a key factor in considering you for the role.