Assistant Branch Manager
How would you like to work for a company rated 'Outstanding’ by its employees? Can you apply our values of Loyalty, Integrity and Ambition into any task you undertake and every customer you meet and promote our goals of 'Best Products, Best Price and Best Service’?
As a 'Trade Only’ supplier of plumbing and heating materials, with over 40 years trading experience, Williams & Co currently employs 230 employees over 31 sites in the Southern Home Counties.
Williams & Co is proud to be a Living Wage Foundation Employer, and we are looking for a Trade Counter Assistant. If you feel you have the skills and attributes to succeed in this role, please apply through our website now!
4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays (increases with length of service)
Private Medical Insurance (After qualifying period)
Death in Service of 4 x annual salary
Training and Development
Opportunity for shared ownership
To oversee the day to day running of the branch in the managers absence including supervision and motivation of the team.
To assist in organising, planning and implementing strategies.
Working as an integral part of the sales team your input and effort will be vital in ensuring the continued success of our branch.
- Serving of customers on the trade counter and associated tasks
- Maintenance of branch process and procedures
- Picking of orders
- Replenishing of stock, merchandising and keeping trade counter presentable
- Assistance in the warehouse where necessary
- Numerate & literate
- Experience of a similar role (transferable skills) in any trade or retail environment
- Ability to follow and give instructions
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Ambitious with the desire to learn and develop oneself