Senior Strategic Account Manager
Senior/Key Account Manager/Strategic/client facing/£36kbasic/£50K OTE year 1/uncapped commission/Field/home based/outer London/Kent/Surrey/
What`s in it for you?
- £36,000 basic £50,000 OTE Year 1
- Laptop, mobile, access to pool car, paid mileage
- Uncapped commission
- An opportunity to join a business that is at an exciting time in their development.
- They believe in all their people and realise that their success is a direct result of their commitment in offering great opportunities for your career.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become a key part of one of the leading UK Customer Management Outsourcers then hit "apply" and send your details for immediate review, comment and feedback on your application.
A little bit about the business:
The Client is a "go to business" when in need of additional support for critical business support - be it live chat, self-service, automated knowledge management, chatbot and webRTC and so much more - all of which are tailored to meet the individual needs of their clients.
They are not limited to automating the customer contact process, but dedicated to championing the use of highly trained live ambassador agents where appropriate to blend the experience of human to human contact with the very latest digital technology.
The business helps to revolutionise the experiences they create for their customers by making brand interactions seamless, meaningful and memorable and drive a measurable ROI alongside uplifts in revenues and customer satisfaction.
The main purpose of the role:
As their Senior Strategic Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships and values with their HIGH-END client brands. You will have full responsibility for achieving sales quotas and strategic account objectives including identifying and developing innovations in service industry.
What do you need to be able to succeed in this role?
- Have proven experience with high end, corporate brands in a commercial and customer experience environment
- Full clean driving licence (pool car provided or mileage paid)
- Be able to travel within the UK to client and group meetings as required
- In-depth knowledge of the outsourced customer contact industry, current trends, future innovations and client challenges would be seen as highly beneficial
- Excellent IT capabilities along with great written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Creative talent and the ability to negotiate and manage known brand clients at Director and C level
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Socially adept, able to work to deadlines and under pressure
Happy to have a confidential conversation regarding the role - O2O8 879 1O74