Fantastic opportunity for two ICT Technicians to support the ICT Systems Manager in providing a comprehensive and responsive technical ICT support service for four local schools.
Starting as a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months with the possibility of turning permanent after this time.
- Provide day to day 1st and 2nd line technical support
- Support all users in developing ICT skills.
- Assist users (staff and students) with the use of hardware, software and applications, providing
- Undertake routine maintenance, upgrade and support tasks
- Support the centralised ICT network including,
End User Devices (workstations, tablets, laptops, AV, interactive whiteboards)
Wired and wireless infrastructure
Servers and services Email system and internet access
Administration of user permissions/access rights
Software, applications and licenses
- Storage and management of data including back-up and recovery
The ideal candidate will have;
- Good technical knowledge of modern Windows and Mac client and server based operating systems
Good knowledge of Windows OS Deployment, Application deployment (MSI installers, Scripts), Windows Updates and Anti-Virus management on large networks (500+ devices)
Experience with at least one of the following systems: Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013 and/or Exchange Online(Office 365)
Experience of hosting websites & public DNS management
- Possess a full driving licence and have use of a vehicle for business purposes and appropriate insurance
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment agency on this temp to perm position. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to contact each applicant individually though we will certainly endeavour to do so.