Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are currently working with a precision engineering business as they look to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
The role is to ensure all TPM & PPM schedules are adhered to in accordance to the business plan. The candidate will ensure breakdowns and machine repairs are dealt with promptly giving a professional response at all times. The candidate will have experience in CNC, Manual Machine, presses and other mechanical equipment.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all maintenance schedules are adhered to.
- Liaise with Maintenance Leader to report area status, problems and failures.
- Be accountable and responsible for housekeeping standards and other established working practices within the area.
- Installations of new machinery and removal of old machinery.
- Liaise between business units to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Retro fitting on machines when parts are obsolete
- Working with OEM contractors for annual services and repairs
- Experience working with FANUC & HEIDENHAIN controls
Skills, Experience & Qualification:
- HNC or relevant qualification in mechanical engineering.
- Experience working in a heavy engineering environment.
- An understanding of principles of TPM & PPM.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy / literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate previous involvement within an engineering business.
- A relevant health and safety qualification.
- Computer literacy with experience of MS Office (excel, word)
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business.
The company can offer a competitive basic salary plus other benefits.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.